Freitag, 11. Mai 2018

Cotton Candy Tilda

Hello,
 
today I have a new inspiration to show. How I said once before, I really love the new Class Trip Collection. This cutie is Cotton Candy Tilda and she reminds me on myself as little child. I loved this kind of sweets. But today I don't like it anymore.
 
 
I coloured Tilda with my Distress Inks. I decided to use for this card as main colour aqauamarine. It's such a pretty colour but I use her too less... This have to be changed *lol*.
The pretty patterned papers are from Majas Denim Collection and is called  Streetwear denim Friends.
The frame is made with a cutting die from My Favorite Things (Die-Namics). I stamped the sentiment from  Stempelglede - Have a beautiful day inside the frame. It looks so beautiful.

 
The Bloomy tags on the right are movable. I also stamped two sentiments on them (pic in the post below).

 
The beautiful flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.



 
Hugs
Susen
 
 

1 Kommentar:

Elins Cards and other handscrafts hat gesagt…

What a sweet darling ♥ Lovely coloring and details.
Have a nice weekend
Hugs from Elin

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.