Freitag, 24. November 2017

Surprise blog hop Purple Onion Designs

Hello everyone,

this is for what most of you are waiting... Black Friday, yay 🎇🎉🎈
This is your chance to grab all the cute stamps from Purple Onion Designs with a discount of 25 %!
But it's not all... We also start today with a

 

In celebration of the hop, Sandy Allnock is giving away spots in a class of their choice to 3 lucky commenters along the bloghop - so be sure to comment everywhere! If the winner has already purchased a class during the current sale, that class fee can be refunded. Winner will be posted on Sandy’s blog on December 1, 2017. Good luck!

The card I've made is a frame card. I saw that card somewhere in the blogger land and wanted to make one. So I searched for a tutorial and found it at Stempeleinmaleins. Such a pretty card shape and easy to do.
I enter to their current challenge for the 9th birthday.


Now to my card. I used stamps from different collections from Stacey Yacula. I stamped a little scene for the background and two little guys for the front. Everything I colored with Distress inks. All the cutting dies are from Magnolia and the pretty patterned papers are from Majas new collection.





Thanks so much for stopping by and now continue with your hop =)

 
 
 
 
 

Hugs
Susen

47 Kommentare:

Humbelle hat gesagt…

What a cute card!

Kelly Booth hat gesagt…

So Sweet I adore your soft coloring too!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) hat gesagt…

what a fantastic little scene for your card. Love it.

Janet D. hat gesagt…

What a lovely scene, amazing!

Unknown hat gesagt…

love this card!

Unknown hat gesagt…

beautiful card!

Kari V. hat gesagt…

So cute! I have that birch house and have never used it...you have inspired me!! Love this scene.

tycodmom hat gesagt…

This card is hands down my favorite POD cars ever. I am going to give this a try. It is beautiful.

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is really a wonderful scene and I especially like the addition of the foliage behind the owl. The way you colored it really makes it look realistic. Your use of all the various stamps is inspiring. Thanks for sharing your talent. Happy Holidays!

Carrie hat gesagt…

Such a lovely card!

Jenny hat gesagt…

Love this card such detail

Laura hat gesagt…

I never thought I would put these two words together in the same sentence, but here goes: Your card is elegant and cute. How is that possible? You managed to do what I thought was impossible.

~ginny hat gesagt…

Thank you for participating in this hop... OMy Susan - I love the organic colors and your very lush style - well done!
~ginny

jodyb hat gesagt…

So adorable and so pretty! Love this idea!

Anna hat gesagt…

What a sweet winter scene! Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Such a gorgeous card! Love everything about it. Absolutely love Purple Onion Designs stamps.

Nancy Thomas hat gesagt…

Love all the different elements and I adore your coloring.

Jacqueline Smith hat gesagt…

What a fabulous card!!! Love all the details!! Great Job!

Denise Bryant hat gesagt…

Beautiful winter scene with awesome details and coloring! Love these delightful stamps from POD!

Tami B hat gesagt…

You did a wonderful job on this. It is so pretty.

Marjorie DUMONTIER hat gesagt…

Oh my !! That's a wonderful Christmas creation !!
margessw@icloud.com

Cynthia Evanoff hat gesagt…

Your site opened and my first thought was "unbelievable". This is such a beautiful piece of art..I want to hang it up in my home! I will continue to follow your blog....happy holidays to you.

j9 hat gesagt…

Such a pretty card you should frame it! Oh wait you did!

Deni(se) hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful and timeless that I would NEVER put it away. Love the wee animals popped up on the sides of the frame. Really, really well done!

Marilyn hat gesagt…

Brilliant! I love it and wish you were sending it to me!

Andrea Hastilow hat gesagt…

Huge wow !!l I want a go at this sort of card, it won't look this good though, the scene & critters are coloured so well, this is so stunning, I would put it on the wall if you sent it to me x

Andrea Hastilow hat gesagt…

Great scene card, fantastic colours used to look so realistic, love all the critters & snowman, great card x

Oliev hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card!

Debbie B hat gesagt…

What a sweet soft scene!~ Love it! Loving this blog hop with all it's talent! Thank you for sharing yours! Love these POD stamps. I am knew to them and had no idea how adorable they are.

Kirsty Vittetoe hat gesagt…

Super Outstanding Creative job!!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Your card is lovely !

Sue D hat gesagt…

Cute. I like how you decorated this frame card.

Jiaying hat gesagt…

Too cute! Love the coloring. Love all Stacey Yacula stamps!

Sally hat gesagt…

It's a gorgeous frame card, and I always love how you coloured the images with such soft tones, wonderful work Susen!

Rosali hat gesagt…

Soooo cute! Love how you combined old and new releases!!

Chrissie hat gesagt…

simply beautiful - thank you ;)

Deborah Kaye hat gesagt…

Your project is beautiful. It deserves a place on a mantel. Coloring is lovely.

bzyPTmom hat gesagt…

Love this gorgeous frame card. The stamped images are so cute! The dimension and texture are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

StampinLouie hat gesagt…

Looks like a lot of work but oh so worth it!!!

Lin hat gesagt…

Everything about your card is beautiful. I also think that your stitching just complements and finishes it perfectly.

Gwen hat gesagt…

I love all the little details and elements you've included on your card! So adorable and wonderful coloring!

gabriella hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, what beautiful soft coloring

Unknown hat gesagt…

So cute. I love the depth with the scene in the background.

Teresa Doyle hat gesagt…

Awwwww, THIS is just plain awesome! WOW!

Moni hat gesagt…

Wow...deine Karte ist der Hammer... Danke das du bei der SEME Geburtstags Party mitgemacht hast.
Ganz Liebe MĂ€usepiepsige GrĂŒĂŸe Moni

Bianca hat gesagt…

Hi Susi,
oh what a dream of a card. I love your coloration and the super cute images. But your scene makes it perffet. Thank you for joining our Stempeleinmaleins Blogbirthday. xx Bianca

~* Jay Jay *~ hat gesagt…

Deine Karte ist mal wieder ein Traum! Vielen Dank fĂŒr's Mitmachen beim SEME.

Liebe GrĂŒĂŸe
von Jay Jay

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter UmstĂ€nden auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server ĂŒbermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner DatenschutzerklĂ€rung und in der DatenschutzerklĂ€rung von Google.