Mittwoch, 8. November 2017

'twas the night before Christmas

Good evening everyone,
 
the new winter/holiday stamp collection illustrated by Stacey Yacula is now available!  This year's collection 'Twas The Night Before Christmas consists of 22 adorable winter themed stamps.  As always, they are designed to coordinate with prior collections for endless possibilities. 
For a limited time only, the entire 'Twas The Night Before Christmas stamp collection can be purchased at a discounted price of $95.00.  This is almost a 30% savings.  You can purchase the complete collection by clicking here.  This offer is available until Sunday, November 19, 2017.  *Shipping prices for the complete collection are $6.95 domestic (USA), $16.25 Canada & $23.25 International. 
 
ATTENTION PLEASE
This is an important information from Purple Onion Designs:
*Please allow up to 3 weeks for shipping your orders.  Unfortunately, I have a very serious family medical issue going on right now.  I hope it will not take nearly that long to ship orders, but I am unsure as to what lies ahead.  I will be traveling back and forth and will only be shipping orders once or twice a week.  This is the reason the stamps are being released so late this year.  Please do not ask for me to rush orders.  I will be shipping orders as they are received.  The best thing you can do is order as early as possible.  Thank you for your patience during this time. 
 
 
I made several cards with the new stamps and this time it was really heard to decide what stamps to use as first. Take a look and you will know what I mean *lol*.
The first two cards I show you today are with Red the cute beaver and Peppermint the sweet cat. Because I love to create little scenes (you know) I used a few different background and scene stamps. It's so easy to tell little stories with those cute stamps.
Just take a look to the other samples on the Inspiration Blog. My teammates have made so many pretty cards.
 
 



 


 
Hugs
Susen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen