Mittwoch, 15. November 2017

Craft Heaven Shop │ New challenge

Hello everybody,
 
finally we have a new challenge over at the Craft Heaven blog. Our theme is "Christmas". So easy =)
I pimped an old mini pizza box with the adorable products from Tinas store. I have a detailed list at the end of my post for you.
 
 
The pretty papers are from Majas brand new collection "Joyous Winterdays" and the "Monochromes". This collection is going to be one of my fav's.
I used a lot of different Magnolia cutting dies. The shaker window I've made with my new cutting dies from My favorite Things (Die-Namics).
 
 
The pretty sentiment in the window is also brand new from Stempelglede. Just love their stamp sets. I have embossed it with white powder from Ranger and added some Frantáge around.
 
 
Tilda holds a snowball on her hand. It looks so pretty cute.
 
 
 
Both tags are removeable. The sentiments on them are from Purple Onion Designs.

 
Hugs
Susen
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Susi, ein zauberhaftes Werk. Das Maja-Papier ist ja wieder ein TRAUM!!! GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen