Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017

Autumn at All about Magnolia

What? It's exact two months gone since I posted the last card??? Okay... But I will chance this from now on, I promise.
 
Hello everyone,
 
and welcome back on my blog. Today I finally show you my card for the current challenge over at
 
 
Our theme is: Autumn or Halloween.
I decided to make an autumn card because I have so many beautiful stamps for that season.
It's long time ago since I made a card like this way. But I saw so many of them in the last time so I wanted to do one of them, too.
I used many of my Magnolia DooHickeys. The cute bunny dies are from Memory box. The patterned papers I used are Maja Design and Magnolia. The basic coloured cardstock are from Pion and Stampin up.
Hope you like it.
 




 
Hugs
Susen

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, I really like this amazing looking card!!! Fabulous scene and layout. Thanks for sharing:)
    Henry

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I truly love this card! Everything is so dear on it ... right up to the little snail on the mushroom!

    AntwortenLöschen