Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017

One card and one bag with POD

Good morning,
 
as I promised yesterday, I'm back today with two more projects with the new collection from Purple Onion Designs.
I just love the new collection from Stacey. Every image is created with so much love.
My first card today is made with the cute T-Bird. The background of my card I've made with a new embossing folder from Stampin Up. The banner is cutting die from Magnolia.
 
 
 
 
 
My second project is a little gift bag. I used the sweet Sweet Spirits stamp. The colouring is made with Distress Inks as usuall. The pretty patterned papers are from Majas Summertime collection.
 
 
 
 
 
Hugs
Susen

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi, du bist sooooo fleißig :-) ich bin verliebt in die Karte und die super süße Tasche. Ganz knuffig!!!!! :-)))
    Wünsch Dir einen tollen Tag. GLG Renate

    AntwortenLöschen