Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017

New collection from Purple Onion Design

Hello everyone,
 
today I want to show you some cards I've made for the release from Purple Onion Designs. Unfortunately I was (and still am) ill I couldn't do anything in front of the computer. But now it's possible to do some little things here and I don't want to miss to show you my creations. Today I have two more cards to share.
The first one is a special kind of card. It's a z-gate-tag-fold-card I've made with a tutorial from the Stempeleinmaleins. I  love this type of card. It's so fun to make.
 
 
 
 
The second card is a special too. Here I used different stencils from Tim Holtz to make my own background. It was so funny to try it. 
 
 
Hope you like both cards. Tomorrow I will show you two more makes.
Hope to see you again.
 
Hugs
Susen



1 Kommentar: