Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017

♥ AAM Challenge #23 - ALL ABOUT MOTHERS DAY/SPECIAL LADIE ♥

Good morning Magnolia Lovers,
 
yesterday we started with our new challenge over at All about Magnolia. Because next week is Mothers Day, we have the theme
 
ALL ABOUT MOTHERS DAY/SPECIAL LADIE
 
I have made a card for my mom, too. And what fits more than a lot of hearts in every way? For this card I used this cute Tilda from the "With Love" collection. It's one of my favorite collections so far. Around Tilda I stamped the love border; also from Magnolia. The colouring is made with DI.
The used patterned papers are from Magnolia and Maja Design. The little frame is made with a silicone molde from LaBlanche and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I hide a little tag behind the image. On this tag I stamped a mini Magnolia and coloured her with DI, too. I love these little stamps. You cand use them for so many designs. Absolutly lovely 💖 
If you have some more questions, feel free to ask.
Have a great day 🌺🌸🌷
 





 
Hugs
Susen

1 Kommentar:

  1. WOW - liebe Susi, eine ganz wundervolle Karte. GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen