Freitag, 10. Februar 2017

Dressed for Festivity Tilda 😍

Good morning dear crafters,
 
today I have a new card to share with you. This time I made something special. I tried the no-lines-technique again after some years. The first time I tried it with my Copic markers but I didn't like it. This week I gave it a second try and voila...
I used for my card one of the new Tildas from the Lovely Emojis Collection. The image is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa. But at first I stamped the image on another sheet of paper and in the second step on my watercolouring paper. The lines are so thin and light that they are almost not to see. It was a really challenge to colour without thick lines and takes so much longer as usuall. What do you think? Do you like it?
My cardbase I made with a cutting die from the second vintage box from Magnolia. That's such a cute shape but you have to strengthen the base because the edges are very weak.
Have a great start into the weekend.
 




 
Hugs
Susen

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Susi, zauberhaftes KĂ€rtchen und so genial coloriert. Edel. Sie sieht aus wie wenn sie gleich auf einen schönen Ball tanzen gehen wĂŒrde :-)
    WĂŒnsche Dir ein schönes Woe. LG Renate

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love this card, its beautiful.
    Hugs Astrid

    AntwortenLöschen