Freitag, 6. Januar 2017

You make me smile...

Hello,
 
today I'm back with a new inspiration for you.
I've made a new Card with the awesome products from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
My image is once more from Saturated Canary and is coloured with Distress Inks. This image is part of a set of three different ballett pretties.
The papers I used for my card today are from the Vintage summer paper pad from Maja Design. That's one of the most beautiful papers I know.
Also on this card: a lot of different die cuts from Magnolia DooHickey.
Now I hope you like my card. I have put a list of almost all products I used for my card in this post below.
 





 
Hugs
Susen
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Susi,
    super schönes edles Kärtchen :-) traumhaft gestaltet.
    Liebe Grüße, Renate

    AntwortenLöschen