Freitag, 20. Januar 2017

Late advent calendar

Hello,
 
today I have a project to share which I've made for my dear friend. It's also an inspiration for you, maybe for christmas this year =)
I used a lot a stuff from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
I used the cute dear from Magnolia. It is from the stamp and cutz collection and comes together with a cutting (but I don't use on this project).
The pretty papers on my calendar are from Majas "I wish" collection. The colours are so traditional, I love that.
Hope you like it.
Have a nice weekend.
 




 
Hugs
Susen

1 Kommentar:

  1. WOW - liebe Susi, der sieht Klasse aus. Das Papier ist sooo schön, da hätte es das süße Rehkitz nicht unbedingt mehr gebraucht, Aber weil es sooo niedlich ist hat es seinen Platz verdient!!! GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen