Freitag, 13. Januar 2017

Boho Tilda...

Good morning my friends,
 
today I have a new Inspiration for you. I made a Card with the pretty products from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
The card base I've made with the big tag die from the Magnolia advent calendar. It's so huge that it's easy to craft a card with it.
The beautiful patterned papers are from Majas Vintage Autumn Basics collection. This awesome pad was a gift from my dear Tanja. I really love these papers.
This time I stamped Tildas with a grey ink pad from StazOn but I'm not satisfied with the result. It's crazy, every time I placed the DI colours on the paper, the grey lines absorbed almost all of the colour... I think that was my first and last try...
You can see all the used stuff in my post below.
Hope you like it =)
 




 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. WOW was für eine Karte, zauberhaft und so schön verspielt. Ganz ganz toll. Schönen Sonntag liebe Susi, LG Renate

    AntwortenLöschen