Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017

Anything goes @ All About Magnolia Challenge

Good evening,
 
today is my late Card for our current challenge over at All About Magnolia Challenge. The theme is so simple this time: ANYTHING GOES
Crazy easy ... =)
I made this little shaped card with one pretty Tilda from the BOHO collection. Love her cute outfit. Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks again. I cut out the image with a cutting die from My Favorit Things.  The card base I cut out with a Go Kreate cutting die. The pretty patterned paper is from the Vintage Autumn Basics 6''x6'' collection.
The hidden tags are stamped with the pretty stamps from Altenew. For stamping the roses I used my brand new stamping tool which arrived yesterday. It's so easy and makes so much fun.
Thanks for stopping by today.
 



 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Susi. I thought the image was fabulous but when added to your beautifully embellished card is it stunning.
    Hugs Sharon x

    AntwortenLöschen