Samstag, 24. Dezember 2016

Make a wish

Good morning everyone,
 
good news today...
The first one: We are back with our daily inspirations over at the Craft Heaven Shop Blog. Whoohoo.. I'm so happy to show you a new card using one of the new stamps from Magnolias Advent calendar and lots of beautiful stuff from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
The second good news is: Today we have Christmas eve =) I'm so nervous because our families come to us. Today I have to prepare our meal and have to finish the last Cards and gifts... It's going to be stressful but hey, it's Christmas *lol*
 
So but now to my card I have made.
This year Magnolia have had an calendar and I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not... I thought about it looong time but then I decided to buy it. I'm so happy that I did it. There are so many pretty things inside, like stamps, cutting dies and two vouchers.
One of the new Tildas I used for this card.
I coloured this cutie with my Distress Inks. The post stamps are from Magnolia Vintage Box No. 3. The both wine glasses were in the calendar, too.
I made the base of my card with a cutting die from Go Kreate. The doily behind the image is a cutting die from Whiff of Joy.
All the products I have used from Tina's store I have listed in this post below.
Hope you like my card.
I wish you all a very merry Christmas. Have a great time.
I want to show you between the Holiday week some more Christmas inspirations I've made weeks ago.
 





 
Hugs
Susen
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen