Dienstag, 1. November 2016

Purple Onion Designs stamp Release

Hello everyone,
 
today is finally the release day from Stacey Yaculas new winter and holiday stamp collection at Purple Onion Designs.
All images are as cute as always. I had the possibility to craft with the collection and I can say that it's hard to decide which one to use as first. I made some more samples and today I show you the first two projects.
 
http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/snow-day-new/
 
My first sample is a little tag using the Snowman accessories and Handwritten Holiday Sentiments. I used the beautiful Maja Design paper for this tag. The colouring is made with Distress inks. The sentiment is embossed with white diamond embossing powder. In person it sparkles like crazy but unfortunately the camara sucks it completly.  
 
 
 
 
My next project is this card. Here I used some more of the new stamps: Skylar (owl), Blizzard (husky), Snow Fort & Snowballs. I loved to create this little snowball fight scene. That's how I imagine a crazy winter day outside.
The "post card" stamps is from Magnolias newest vintage box and the patterned papers are Maja Design again.




 
Hope you liked my first two projects and I hope to see you tomorrow again.
 
Hugs,
Susen










Kommentare:

  1. super herzig und schön :-) die tollen Motive sind auch so toll.
    viele Grüße, Renate

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous creations Susi! Hugs, Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen