Samstag, 1. Oktober 2016

Two projects for the Craft Heaven Shop

Hello everyone,
 
today I show you two projects I've made for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
My first project is a mini milkbox I've made with a Stampin Up! cutting die. The pretty paper is from Magnolia and also all used cutting dies.
I coloured up the orchids with Distress Inks because they look of this really real.
I listed all products under this pictures.
 


This is my second project: a Card for a wedding anniversary.
I used a smaller size for that card because the image is a little bit smaller.
The card base I made with a Go Kreate cutting die. The rings in the right Corner is a cutting die from Marianne Design.
Underneth this pics you also find all used products from Tina's store.
 



 
Have a nice weekend everyone.
 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. ahhhh da sind SIE wieder Susi :)) Total schön geworden die Box. Der Farbverlauf schaut klasse aus.
    Die Karte ist auch wunderschön, die neue (?) Magnoliastanze mit den Blümchen gefällt mir und passt perfekt.

    Liebste Grüße und bis morgen :)
    Dunja

    AntwortenLöschen