Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016

Craft Heaven mood board challenge

Good evening all,
 
I absolutly forgot to post my card for the current challenge over at Craft Heaven... Today already is the 09th of October... OMG!!!
Well, but I don't want to miss to show you my card which I made with the adorable moodboard from our Irene. She created such a beautiful inspiration for you and of course for us. I love such pastel colours.
I used for my card an image what I coloured in my holiday in Denmark. It's a digi stamp from Saturated Canary. Unfortunately does the shop not exist anymore...  I coloured the Beauty with Distress Inks. The shape of my card is made with a cutting die from Magnolia. Most of my used stuff you can find in my post below.
This time I made the flowers with DooHickeys. I really love this flowers.
Now I hope you will join our challenge until the end of this month. You have the Chance to win a 10,- € voucher.
Tomorrow I have a new card for you. Hope to see you again.
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
 




 
Hugs,
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen