Montag, 10. Oktober 2016

Get well soon

Good morning,
 
great to have you back again.
 Today I have a new inspiration for you and the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
Last week my mom was in the hospital and because of this I wanted to make her a little joy. Flowers she's got from my dad and her tabel was so tiny that one bouquet of flowers was more then enough. Now she is back home and all is good.
 
For my get well soon card I used an older nurse Tilda and coloured her, as always, with my Distress Inks. There is a newer nurse Tilda which comes out this year but I don't like her. She is not cute... really not... I don't know but I think all the new Tildas are not as cute as before. That is really sad but luckily I have more then enough older cute ones =)
 
I used a lot of beautiful things from Tina's shop. You have a list below.
I hope you like my card as much as my mom did.
 




 
Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen