Freitag, 28. Oktober 2016

Cozy fox for Craft Heaven

Hello everyone,
 
today I have a new card to share. This card is made in the size 13,5 x 13,5 cm and is a little bit smaller as usuall. At the beginning of this week I received the new Maja Design paper pad and my new Magnolia stamps/ cutz. This cute fox is one of it. I really love the animals from Magnolia. They are so cute as always. The fox stamp was in combination with the fence die. Both are perfect together.
The colouring is made with Distress Inks. I used around the image Frantáge in shabby white and some stamps from Stempelglede. The tree die, the spruce and tag are Magnolia DooHickeys. The doily under the image is from Whiff of Joy.
Hope you like my winter holiday card.
 




 
Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen