Mittwoch, 31. August 2016

Mekka Schenkis 2016

Good evening,
 
only 10 days left to the Stempel Mekka and I'm so looking forward to that day. It's tradition to exchance little gifts with each other.
This year I've made little wrappings with a Smarties box inside. Because the wrappings are so small I used the cute stamps from Purple Onion Designs and coloured them with my Distress Inks.
The patterned papers I used are from Magnolia, Maja Design and Bildmalarna. The cutting dies I used are are from My Favorite Things and Magnolia.
Altogether I've made 22 gifts and I hope it's enough... All gifts you can see on the pics below.
Hope you like them and maybe we will meet us =)
 


 
Hugs
Susi

Kommentare:

  1. Oh sind die niedlich geworden!!! Ich wünsche Dir ganz viel Spaß und grüße alle ganz lieb von mir!!! GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. voll süß geworden, ganz zauberhaft :-) freu mich schon wenn wir uns am Mekka sehen. LG Renate

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Susi,
    ganz wunderschöne schenkies hast du da gezaubert, würde mich sehr freuen wenn eins davon mit mir heimfährt *hihi
    LG Marita

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Susi, I have popped by to let you know how much I adore your painting. I have always used Copics and have just started trying to colour with distress inks. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, really exquisite painting - I think I will need to set aside lots of time to practice!

    I also love Purple Onion and these little gifts are gorgeous.

    Sue...xxx

    AntwortenLöschen