Freitag, 26. August 2016

First day of school

Good morning,
 
after a little break I'm back with a new card. I was in Danmark during the last two weeks. It was beautiful as always. We travel since 20 years to Danmark and it never goes boring. I love this country =)
But back to my card.
I've made a card for our niece. Her first day of school was two weeks ago. I used one of my fav stamp from Whiff of Joy and a lot of pretty stuff from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
It's long time ago since I've made an easel card. I love that kind of cards but I do it so rarely. I used the pretty Pion papers for this card and covered the edges with white paint.
The apple (a Magnolia DooHickey)behind the image is moveable and the line of numbers is a stamp from Whiff of Joy.
You have a complete list of my used products at the end of this post.
Hope you like it.
 






 
Hugs
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. Schööööön, dass Du wieder da bist :) Gut erholt hoffe ich?
    Dein Einschulungskärtchen für Katharina ist wunderschön. So zart und hübsch coloriert...die hat ihr bestimmt megagut gefallen.

    Hab ein schönes Wochenende liebe Susi :-*
    Dunja xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Susi,
    eine zauberhafte Karte hast du da gewerkelt. Ich bin sicher, dass sie deiner Nichte gut gefällt.
    Liebe Grüße
    Marita

    AntwortenLöschen