Donnerstag, 4. August 2016

Anything goes with sketch option

Hello everyone,
 
since yesterday, with some days delay, we started with our new challenge over at the Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog. Irene created an awesome sketch for our challenge which you can use, but you don't have to, because it's an anything goes challenge.
 
I used her sketch for my card because I like it =)
And because I didn't have enough christmas cards I decided to make one more. This pretty image is from Saturated Canary and I coloured her with Distress Inks as usual.
All papers are from Majas "Home for the Holidays" collection which I love so much. The raindeer die is from Memory box and the leaves are from Magnolia. My card base is made with a Go Kreate cutting die again. The little pinecones I bought last year in a decoration store. They are perfect for christmas and winter cards. And of course I covered everything with white paint.
 



 
Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen