Freitag, 22. Juli 2016

Summertime

Good morning,
 
it's SUMMERTIME... Well, it's not my weather but okay, we have summer and hot days are included *lol*
This week we have the theme, fitting to the summer: Summertime
I made this card with the pretty stuff from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
The look is a little bit different as usual but I love the pattern of this sheet and I wouldn't cover everything with different layers of paper or a mess of embellishments.
This pretty patterned paper is from the new Maja Design collection. As always I love this collection. It was hard to decide which sheet I want to use at first.
Hope you like my card.
Today I have emmidiately two posts for you. If you want to know, take a look in some hours =)
 



 
Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen