Freitag, 15. Juli 2016

Summer at Stempel Magie

Hello again,

today I have a second card to share. This one I've made in first line for my dear friend who celebrates her 30th birthday last week. But I also made this card for our new challenge over at Stempel Magie. Our theme is "Summer". Easy, right?
So, let me tell you some words about my card.
The cute Image I used for this card is from  Cuddly Buddly and is called  Toby Tumble Friendship. I love this image from the first time as I saw him. I think it's the cutest image I've every seen <3
My card base is made with a cutting die from Magnolias first Pop Up box. The patterned paper is from Majas Enjoying Outdoor collection and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Hope you will have a beautiful weekend.






Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. So eine süsse Karte ! Und deine coloration haut mich immer wieder um , echt toll liebe Susen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Jessica

    AntwortenLöschen