Freitag, 22. Juli 2016

Sale at Purple Onion Designs

Hello again,
 
I know, many of you LOVE these little guys from  Purple Onion Designs as much as I do. And now you have the great chance to get them with a discount of 25 %!
It's really a great deal and you can start with gathering or with restock your stamps. I will do =)
 
http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/stacey-yacula-studio-1/
 
Today I have to more cards to share. I used as well the new stamps as the older ones.
All stamps of all collections are matching perfect with eachother. It's so easy to create little scenes with all the cuties.
Hope you like both cards.
 







 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. Beide Karten gefallen mir total gut. Die Stempel von POD sind aber auch zu süss. Wieder wunderschön deine Coloration !!!

    AntwortenLöschen