Freitag, 8. Juli 2016

Christmas in July

Good morning everybody,
 
we already have July and who don't want to think about christmas at this time *lol*... This week we have inspirations around this theme.
I used a lot of pretty patterned papers from Maja Design and a lot of other stuff from
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
I really love the collection "Home for the Holidays" from Maja. There are so many cute patterns like those with the little snowmen or with lots of presents. My card today is created in blue and white tones.
The cutting dies (except the little bunny) are from Magnolia. I love the little sock I put behind the image. This die was included at the second DooHickey Club kit.
This cute Tilda is one of my fav's of the last christmas collection. I coloured her with Distress Ink refills and marker.
Now you can take a look on my very first christmas card of this year. I have to prepare lots more but I don't know when... =)
 




 
Hugs
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Susi, die Karte ist wunderschön und in meinen Lieblingsfarben. So schön coloriert! Die Kartenform ist so wundervoll, wie machst du die als Klappkarte? Weiter so, dein Blog habe ich auf meinem verlinkt, dass ich dich immer schnell finde ☺. Liebe Grüße, Sabrina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Susi,
    eine ganz tolle Karte hat du da gewerkelt. Mir gefällt alles: das Motiv (eine meiner Lieblingstilden), die Farben, das Papier, die Spitze, das "Gebömsel", die Ausstanzungen - halt alle tollen Details.
    Schönes Wochenende
    Marita

    AntwortenLöschen