Freitag, 1. Juli 2016

Anything goes with the option of lace and flowers @ Craft Heaven Challenge

Hello everyone,
 
I'm a little late with my card for the new challenge on Craft Heaven Challenge which starts today.
Our theme is really easy this time: Anthing goes (with option of lace and flowers). Easy, right?
Let's have a look what I did.
I used once more a cute digi from Saturated Canary and coloured her with Distress Inks (refills and markers). I love to make shaped cards and that's why I'm often use the cutting dies from Go Kreate or Magnolia. They are just beautiful.
The sentiment cutting die is from Stampin Up! and the other ones from Magnolia.
All my other used products you can find in my post below.
Have a nice weekend.
 



 
Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen