Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

Welcome Summer!

Good morning,
 
I love the warm days of the summer but now it's definitely to HOT... And this I don't like... But only tomorrow and then will come "colder" days... I hope so.
 
Today I have a new Inspiration with the pretty products from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
But what theme is more perfect for this weather like "Welcome Summer"?
Yesterday I also have ice creme =) This image is from Saturated Canary and I coloured the beauty with Distress Inks. The card base I made with a Go Kreate die.
The patterned papers are from Maja Design and the cutting dies are from Magnolia.
Hope you like it.
Have a nice and not to hot weekend.
 




 
Hugs
Susen
 

Kommentare:

  1. Hallo meine Liebe Susi,
    deine Karte ist wunderschön und schreit förmlich nach Sommer :) Wunderschön die komplette Gestaltung, es passt wieder alles so toll zusammen und das Motiv ist echt klasse <3

    LG, Tanja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Susi,
    eine tolle Karte ist da gelungen. Soviele liebevoll ausgewählt Details und natürlich ein super Motiv - da kann der Sommen ja wirklich kommen.
    Schönen Sonntag noch
    Marita

    AntwortenLöschen