Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Summer Wind

Good morning everyone,
 
hope you have had a great week and you are looking forward to the weekend.
Today it's my turn to inspire you with a new creation made with the pretty products from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
I decided to use a digi Image from Saturated Canary called Summer Wind. Such a cutie. I coloured her with Distress Inks (markers and refills). It always makes so much fun to bring them to live =)
The shape of my card I made with a Go Kreate die.
I added a list with all the products I used at the end of my post. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You can do this via mail (adress you find in my profil) or under this post.
Hope you like it.
Have a nice weekend.
 




 
Hugs
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. Deine Karte wie immer wunderschön. Das Motiv ist allerdings nicht so meins (ich finde das Ohr hätte nicht sein müssen, hätten ruhig Haare darüber sein können). Aber Colo und Karte ein TRAUM!!! GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW, welch ein Traum diese Karte
    glg Gertrude

    AntwortenLöschen