Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016

Purple Onion Designs release

Hello everyone,
 
I want to remind you  to the new collection from Purple Onion Designs. For that I made two more projects.
The first one is a little diamond box. The cutting file you can find here. I used as many of the cute new stamps as I could. The colouring I've made with Distress inks again.
 



 
My second project is this little tag. The basic tag is from PION. The cutting dies are all from Magnolia and the orchids are handmade out of mulberry paper. And the woodn piece around the cute mice is from Scrapiniec.
 


 
Hope you like it. If you also want that cute stamps you have the possibility to order the complete collection until the 30.05.16 for only $90.00 ;-)
 
Hugs
Susen

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Susi, einfach wunderschön geworden!!! Beides ganz traumhaft!!! GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen