Sonntag, 1. Mai 2016

Moodboard challenge at Craft Heaven Challenge

Hello and good morning,
 
it's May... Have I more to say? That's crazy but how crazy it is that time flies faster as usual, we have a new challenge on Craft Heaven Shop Blog. This time our sweet Irene made this beautiful mood board. Is that not just gorgeous? I love it so much.
 
 
I love pastel colours so much and at most the patterns from Maja Design and PION. For my card I used a beautiful sheet from PIONS "Flower Frame" collection and tried some new. I wantet to create a  card with the look of a layout. This was not so easy as I thought. But with a little bit of trying different ways of arrangements I made this. Hope you like it.
Tilda is a mini version and is coloured with Distress Inks. The window cutting die and the orchid cutting dies are from Magnolia.
All the other stuff is from the Craft Heaven Shop and you have a list in this post below.
Have a nice sunday.
 



 
Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen