Freitag, 6. Mai 2016

Forgot me not

Good morning everyone,
 
it's Friday again and my part to inspire you with a new project. I sometimes love to create other things like cards. And because of that I have to show you today a tissue box. I decorated it with a lot of pretty things from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
The inside of my box is movable and made with a Silhouette file. The belt I made additionally and is covered with the pretty patterned paper from Magnolia.
I used the cute owl from Purple Onion Designs and coloured her with Distress Inks. The big bow in the front is made with a cutting die from Magnolia.
So, I hope you like the tissue box and we will see us soon =)
 




 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Susi!
    Eine tolle Box hast du da gewerkelt. Sehr schön wie du das ganze auf einander abgestimmt hast.

    Liebe Grüße, Natascha

    AntwortenLöschen