Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

Children...

... is one fav song from the 90s and inspired me for this card today.

Good morning,

it's Friday the 13th today but it don't bring you only bad things =) Our theme on Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog is this week "Inspired by a 90s Song". And here is my card with the gorgeous products from the

Craftheaven-shop.com

I coloured the image as usual with Distress Inks (refills) and did some Fran-táge around the image.
The pretty papers are from Majas Vintage Baby Collection with I love so much (as every Maja collection *lol*)
The rocking horse is  a cutting die from Magnolias DooHickey box (christmas). I cut it out three times to get a deeper look (like chipboards).
Everything is covered with a little bit white acrylic paint. The links you can find below in my post as usual.
Hope you like it. Have a nice weekend and hope to see you soon.  






Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen