Freitag, 20. Mai 2016

Celebrate the romance

Hello everyone,
 
today I have a card inspiration for you with the fab products from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
On this card I used the pretty new paper block from Maja Designs "Vintage Romance" collection.  All patterns are so beautiful and perfect for romantical cards. I take one of my fav Tildas and sit her on lace. Tilda is from the "With Love" collection some years ago and the lace stamp from the "Lovely Duo" collection of last year. I coloured both with Distress Inks and made some Frantáge around the rose. All cutting dies are Magnolia DooHickeys.
So, and if you also love to work with those amazing products, maybe our DT Call is something for you. You can read all details on the Shop Blog.
Have a nice and sunny weekend.
 




 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. You made a lovely card. I really like all the fine details you put on it.
    Hugs
    Jolanda

    AntwortenLöschen