Freitag, 27. Mai 2016

Believe, Achieve, Succeed

Good morning,
 
this week we have special theme for you. It's "Believe, achieve, succeed". I made a card with the pretty products from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
This cute "Cheerleader Tilda" is from the "Winner takes it all" collection. I have never used her before what's very sad because she is really cute.
The colouring is made with Distress inks again. I made the card shape with a Go Kreate cutting die. I love these dies. And what I also love are the gorgeous chipboard elements from Scrapiniec. You can find the direct links in my post below. The big doily cutting die is from Magnolia and the little banner, too.
Hope you like it.  
 




 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. WOW - liebe Susi, so eine tolle Karte. Meine Annalena wäre hin & weg, weil sie ist ja Cheerleader. Eine ganz wunderschöne Karte. GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen