Freitag, 22. April 2016

Wedding book card

Hello and good morning again,
 
maybe you have seen this post this morning... There was a little problem and deleted my whole post... arrrr... Now I'm writing it again and hope I don't forget anything.
 
Today I have another card as inspiration for you. I used as usual on Friday a lot of pretty stuff from the amazing
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
I made this wedding card for friends of my dear colleque. They want to marry in June. I love to make wedding cards but unfortunately I don't have so much of them... Because of that I want to make something very special this time; a book card.
I took my favorite wedding couple from Magnolia, coloured them with Distress Inks and choose the pretty papers from PION.
Now will follow a lot of pics from this card. I hope you like it as much as I do.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask =)
Have a nice weekend.
 









 
Hugs
Susen
 
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Traumhaft schön deine Hochzeitskarte Susi. Ich schmelze nur so dahin mit den vielen schönen Details und deine Coloration ist natürlich wieder mal perfekt. Ich versuche immer wieder mit meinen aquarelle Stiften einen ähnlichen geschmeidigen Styl zu erreichen. Klappt leider noch nicht :(
    Wünsche dir ein tolles Week-end.

    Liebe Grüsse
    Melanie-Jane

    AntwortenLöschen