Freitag, 8. April 2016

Handmade Flowers...

Good morning,
 
finally Friday... =) It was a long week but now we have weekend. But before I wish you a great weekend I want to show you my inspiration for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
Our theme this week is "handmade flowers". I love to make my own flowers. You can make them really easily with the DooHickeys from Magnolia. There are so many beautiful cutting dies in Tina's shop. I used some of them to create different kind of flowers.
The pretty Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks (refills) as usual.
I painted almost everything on my card with white acrylic paint. I like this shabby look so much.
So, now I let you go the weekend.
See you soon.
 



 
Hugs
Susen

Kommentare:

  1. WOW - liebe Susi die Karte ist traumhaft schön geworden!!! GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is just so unbelievably beautiful Susi and your coloring is gorgeous. LOVE THIS!

    AntwortenLöschen