Dienstag, 12. April 2016

GDT Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning everyone,
 
I'm so proud about having a guest design spot at Paper Nest Dolls.  So I can show you one card with a new image of the new collection.  The new images are all so cute und pretty. Thanks so much for inviting me, Christine.
Take a look to the shop. Just a click on the button below.
 
http://stamps.the-papernest.com/
 
This image was my first choice because I loved the little duck from the beginning and of course the beautiful girl. The colouring is made with Distress Inks (refills). The patterned papers are from Studio Light and PION. My cardbase I've made with the cutting die from the latest Magnolia Vintage Box. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves from Magnolia. The chipboard elements are from Scrapiniec and Dutch Doobadoo.
Hope you like it.
 



 
Hugs
Susen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen