Sonntag, 24. April 2016

Cupcake Avery

Good morning all,
 
today I Show you another Card with one of the cute new stamps from Paper Nest Dolls. Her Name is Cupcake Avery. I coloured her with Distress Inks and kept the card in typical girlie colours. I love to create such pink cards =)
The patterned papers are from Studio Light. I stamped into the two corners of my card labels from Magnolia. They are just perfect for this topic. The cutting dies are Magnolia too, The heart is a chipboard element from Scrapiniec and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (you also can order a big selection of this flowers at the Craft Heaven Shop).
Have a nice sunday and thanks for stopping by today.
 



 
Hugs
Susen

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Susi, zauberhaft, zauberhaft, ganz ganz toll geworden. diese pastellfarben, einfach super schön. Ganz liebe Grüße, Renate

    AntwortenLöschen