Freitag, 1. April 2016

BINGO @ Craft Heaven Challenge

Good morning everyone,
 
today's the first of April... Crazy, the first quarter of the year passed. Where is the time? But we have also good things going on =) A new challenge over at Craft Heaven Inspiaranial Blog. This challenge has a BINGO theme. The board is created by Irene. It's very simple to create a project with this Bingo board.
I used the line STAMP-DISTRESS-PATTERNED PAPER and a few other lines *lol*
 
 
On my Card I used one of the new Tildas from the Spring Fever Collection. I matched her with an older background stamp and coloured the image with Distress Inks. A whole list with all my stuff from the store you find in this post below. 
Hope to see you in our challenge. You not only have the chance to win a 10,- € voucher but also picked in our top 5 =) So, let's hop over to the Challenge and see what my team mates have created.
 






Hugs
Susen

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi, Frühling pur, dein Kärtchen ist wirklich perfekt für das schöne Wetter. Traumhaft. Wünsche Dir ein schönes Woe. LG Renate

    AntwortenLöschen