Freitag, 29. April 2016

Add a creative fold or a tag

Good morning everyone,

finally Friday and time for another inspiration for the pretty

 Craftheaven-shop.com

I really love the beautiful products and the huge choice of different stuff. A new Magnolia collection will arrive very soon and now you still have the chance to grab them for an awesome price.


But now have a look to my inspiration for today.
I made a card which is to open in the middle. A tax seal hold the card together. I used the "Dream Tag" for the front. The belt I made with a Magnolia cutting die too. The pretty patterned papers outside are from the Maja Design "Vinatge Spring" collection (12'x12').



Let's take a look to the inside. Here I used one of cute Tildas from the new "Spring Fever" collection. So darling. I coloured her with Distress Inks as usuall. The patterned papers inside are all from the 6'x6' "Vintage Spring" paper pad. The little butterflies  I cut out from the die cut sheets.
The decoration is very simple because the card can't be so thick for closing. In both doors I added a little slot for a tag. Here I stamped sentiments from Stempelglede.
So, that's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by again and see you soon.







Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen