Dienstag, 1. März 2016

Spring at Cards und More challenge

Good morning again,
 
here is my second post for today. This time I am back with a card for the new challenge over at Cards und More challenge.  Our fabulous sponsor is for this challenge
 
 
I love their images. They are just marvelous. This image (Braid in my Hair) I have choosen because I love her hair and look. I coloured her with Distress Inks as usual. On this card I made all flowers with Magnolia DooHickey dies (except the rolled roses).
The pretty patterned papers are from PION Design.
Hope you like that card.  
 



 
Hugs
Susi

Kommentare:

  1. Meine liebe Susi,

    Deine Karte ist traumhaft schön geworden!!! GGLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Susi, eine zauberhaft schöne und super herzige Karte. Das Motiv ist toll. Ganz liebe Grüße, Renate

    AntwortenLöschen