Dienstag, 1. März 2016

Spring has sprung at Craft Heaven Challenge

Hello everyone,

it's Tuesday the 1st of March... Crazy, how time flies... And now it's almost spring. With our new challenge over at Craft Heaven Challenge we want to say "Hello spring or Spring has sprung". In some weeks is Easter, very early this year. I wanted to be prepared for this holiday and began to craft easter cards. This is my second one. The size is only 10 x 10 cm but I like that compact size.
Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks. Some Frantáge around the image  and a little bit Stickles on the flowers.
Hope you enjoy us in our new challenge. I'm looking forward to your awesome projects.





Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. I absolutely love crafted cars, there are so many wonderful details to enjoy on them. Your is stunning! xx

    AntwortenLöschen