Freitag, 25. März 2016

Happy Easter!

Good morning everyone,

this weekend is easter. Crazy... Did we not recently have christmas? Terrible how time flies.
So, now to the good things of today *lol* I have another Inspiration with the great stuff of the

Craftheaven-shop.com

Have you seen the pretty new things in the store? Since last week Tina have a lot of pretty chipboards from Scrapiniec added to the shop. They are easy to use and are an eyecatcher on all your projects. On this card I used Park Avenue Round Frame under my flower bouquet. I like them so much.
The cute Tilda is from a few years ago and I coloured her with Distress Inks matching to the patterned papers.
So, now I wish you a great weekend and a hard-working easter bunny.






Hugs
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. WOW - Susi eine traumhaft schöne Karte - ein Blumenmeer - wunderschön!!! GLG + fleißiges Häschen wünscht ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo liebe Susi, ein super liebes Osterkärtchen :-) ganz ganz schön.
    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Woe und FROHE OSTERN. LG Renate

    AntwortenLöschen