Freitag, 18. März 2016

Friendship is the poetry of Life

Happy Friday everyone,
 
today I'm back again with a new inspiration  with the great products from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
I've a card with my every time favorite Tilda. She was one of my very first stamps and I'm still in love with her. She is just cute with her tiger dress.
I coloured her with Distress Inks. Unfortunately are the photos not so good because I have taken them in the night with my daylight lamp but that's not the same as real daylight...  
As you can see I used a lot of different pretty flowers and a lot of white paint. I love the vintage look.
 




 
I don't know if you have seen the new gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboard elements? You have a great choice  HERE.. You can create beautiful vintage projects with those awesome pieces. I'm so exited when I get mine =)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi, eine wirklich zauberhafte Karte, das Motiv ist soooo schön colouriert, traumhafte details. einfach ganz toll.
    Wünsch dir ein schönes Woe. LG Renate

    AntwortenLöschen