Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016

Some Adventcalendar and christmas gifts with Purple Onion Designs

Hello everyone,
 
today I have some forgotten christmas projects for you. I made a lot of christmas gifts, cards and so on during the christmas time but I didn't show them before. It every year the same: I have no time for preparing the post. Now I want to show you bit by bit the things I've made.
The first calendar was for Nina. I filled in some crafting goodies and of course chocolate.








 
This gift bag was for my dear Andrea. I love to create little scenes with the cute POD stamps.
The colouring is made with Distress Inks.



 
This gift bag was a surprise for Andrea (Schnipsel).



 
And the last two bags were a gift for Clarissa.

 




 
I hope you will visit me again tomorrow, then I have a new card for the Craft Heaven Blog.
 
Hugs
Susen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen