Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016

Note basket and To-Do List with Purple Onion Designs

Hello everyone,
 
it's really calm on my blog at the moment but I'm missing the time for writing posts. I crafted a lot in the last weeks but I didn't show my creations. Today I want to start with my plan to show everything I crafted.
The both first projects were gifts for a crafting friend of our stamp group "Stamp with friends".
The pattern I used for the basket is created by  Andrea (Schnipsel). I cut it out with my Cameo (a very easy way to create such pretty projects). The cute image is from Purple Onion Designs and is coloured with Distress Inks. All patterned papers are from Studiolight. The sentiment stamps are from AEH Designs.
 



 
The To-Do list I bought in DEPOT and decorated it only with a bundle of cuties from Purple Onion Designs. The colouring also is made Distress Inks.
Hope you like it.


 
Hugs
Susi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich finde beide Werke wunderschön. Die To-Do Liste könnte ich auch gerade brauchen, haha. Die ist wirklich toll und Deine Coloration ist wieder einmal genial meine liebe Susi.
    Fühl Dich lieb gedrückt, bis bald, Dunja

    AntwortenLöschen