Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016

My first Penny Black card...

Good morning everyone,
 
I want to bring more life in my blog and because of that I show you another card today.
Some weeks ago I stumbled over the cute stamps from Penny Black. I knew the name before but I didn't had an idea which stamps are behind the name. So, it  was the beginning of a long shopping list *lol* Now I have some very cute stamps of them and use them after each other.
This card is my first one. I love those cute mices so much. Because of that the most stamps I bought are with the cute mices =)
On this card I used patterned papers from PION. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Craft Heaven Shop. The border is made from clay.
Hope to see you again tomorrow. Then I show you a new card I have made for the Craft Heaven Shop.
Have a nice day.
 




 
Hugs
Susi

Kommentare:

  1. This is so beautiful, so sweet, so lovely......

    Hugs Bianca.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Susi,
    eine zauberhafte PB-Karte, bin hin und weg!!! Hoffe, noch mehr PB-Karten von dir zu sehen ;-)
    LG Daniela

    AntwortenLöschen