Sonntag, 28. Februar 2016

Gifts with Purple Onion Designs

Hello and good evening,
 
today just a short post with a lot of pics =)
I made a lot of gifts at last time but didn't show it. Here are now two more projects I don't want to miss to show you.
The first one is a gift box which I sent to Barbara. I used four Little cuties from Purple Onion Designs. They are just too cute. I coloured them with Distress Inks.
The box is a cutting file from Sonja (Flati).
The patterned papers are from Magnolia.
 





 
The second gift was for Sonja.
On this Project I used selfmade flowers. The rolled roses I made complety on my own. The other roses I've made with a cutting die from Marianne Design.
The colouring is also made with Distress Inks.
Hope you like it.





 
Hugs
Susi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen