Freitag, 19. Februar 2016

From me to you

Good morning,
 
hope you have had a great week. Today we have Friday and this is my turn to show you another creation for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
I love to work with the pretty stuff from the shop. There you can find so many pretty things to design your projects. I make you a list under my post with the products I used on my card.
So, some details to my card. The cute Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks on Fabriano Hot pressed watercolour paper. I decided to put crackle accents on the green parts of the world in Tildas hands. That's such a great effect.
All the flowers are selfmade with Magnolia DooHickey dies. 
I hope you like my card and I wish you great weekend.   
 


 
Challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes
Simply Magnolia - CAS or Fully loaded
Everybody Art - Technik (selbstgemachte Blumen)

 
 Hugs
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. A beautiful card Susi, love this sweet Tilda and your pretty colour pallet. Wonderful layering too. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMG Susi, your card is sooooo beautiful with a perfectly coloured Tilda and incredible attention to detail!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very sweet card! Your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    AntwortenLöschen